MIL-STD-188-110 Appendix B 39-Tone
MIL-STD-188-110 Appendix B is a 39-tone OFDMOrthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing DQPSKDifferential Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying mode used to send data and voice. MIL-STD-188-110 Appendix B exists for revisions 110A, 110B, and 110C. It will soon be phased out in favor of single-tone serial PSKPhase-Shift Keying modes.
App.B operates with a baudBaud (unit symbol Bd) is the unit for symbol rate or modulation rate in symbols per second. rate of 44.44 HzHertz (Hz), unit of frequency, defined as one cycle per second (1 Hz).. It has a signature preamble with a pilot tone located ~393 HzHertz (Hz), unit of frequency, defined as one cycle per second (1 Hz). from the unmodulated carrier. A close variant of this mode, STANAG 4197, is used in ANDVT's.
6 user speeds exist for App.B. 75, 150, 300, 600, 1200, and 2400. Speeds 75-1200bps has 4 degrees of interleaving, where 2400bps has 8 degrees of interleaving.
|Short Interleave||Long Interleave|
Various other samples:
|Digital Voice TXTransmit|
- Professional Equipment/Software
- RadioScanner.RU MIL-188-110B-39 tone
- I56578 swl 188-110 App.B
- shoc Database: MIL-STD-188-110 39-Tone
- WAVECOM Database: MIL-STD-188-110 39-Tone (mislabeled as App. C)
- Military Standard: Interoperability and Performance Standards for Data Modems MIL-STD-188-110A
- Department of Defense Interface Standard: Interoperability and Performance Standards for Data Modems MIL-STD-188-110B
- Department of Defense Interface Standard: Interoperability and Performance Standards for Data Modems MIL-STD-188-110C W/ CHANGE 1